And we’re back ladies and gentlemen, with another valentines day special playlist thingy. Yeah, this season of love, heart shaped boxes and chocolate sharing is gonna be one to remember. Well, for one it’s on a Sunday, bloody (with the color red everywhere) Sunday. I can already imagine the sermons that have been preached today.
And on this Sunday, I’m here to bring a valentine playlist tailored to the needs of the many or the few. There’s a song for everyone here. So strap in my people. It’s gonna be bloody awesome. You know….because on vals day there’s the color red everywhere, see what I did there?
Yes you do.
Okay enough of the amazingly bad jokes that I’m so good at today for some reason.
1) First of I want to have a song here that speaks to the soul. Because love can take so many forms. e.g. God loves us so much He sent Jesus, Fathers love their children, Friends love each other… all these little expressions of love here and there are what keep us going in this crazy wicked sick world yo. So I give you, YOUR LOVE IS A SONG by the great SWITCHFOOT.
This song is so touching.. I might cry from it’s awesomeness.
But I cant break down yet….There’s more to come.
2) Next Is a song for those of you who won’t be able to spend Val’s with your (in)significant others. It’s HERE WITHOUT YOU by 3 DOORS DOWN.
Sigh…someone sang this to song to me, once. Sigh. The feels. So great.
3) Okay, now for something a little more upbeat. It’s for those of you that have been together for a long time and feel the romance is not hot anymore. Y’all be cold now…I tell you, hot oh..cold oh. You can still love. Hailing from Nigeria, here’s Komos featuring Clay, ARMA’s Rock Goddess of 2015, with STILL I LOVE. ENJOY.
4) Now to kick things up, genre wise. What we have here is a VERY HEAVY SONG about a man who’d give his life for his beloved family. Dear Brook Reeves, thank you for this very passionate, yet gory display of affection for your family that all loving husbands can relate with. Its MY BLOOD by IMPENDING DOOM (Wow…Even the title is bloody gory! ZINGOOOOOoooo)
WICKED SICK SONG,YO!!
5) MAN that was necessary. The feels are gone and I am PUMPED!! Lets move on. Now some of you are metal heads and/or you have a partner in love who’s a metal head. And maybe you want to pop the question…. You know, The “will you marry me?” question. WE CAME AS ROMANS have the perfect song for you to propose with. Pick up a boombox (if u don’t have one, get one now), go to the front of her house and disturb the peace with this romantic, mosh inducing song…MY LOVE (a J. Timberlake Cover)
There’s even a live video
Feel free to watch the video, pretend you’re in that crowd and sing along.
6) Now things are gonna take a bit of a turn. I’m sure there are some of you who haven’t been giving your spouses the quality time they want from you. And it’s putting a strain on your relationship and you want to say you’re sorry. Y’all are lucky….there’s a song you can blast with your boombox to say you are sorry for being unavailable. Here’s CROSSFADE with COLD.
Sigh. The first time I heard this song was in an amv (Anime Music Video). it was basically about Sakura and Sasuke (From Naruto). Very accurate for those two, this song is.
7) Now some of you might be “taking a break”….
DUDE!! IT’S OVER!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Just kidding …they might actually be unsure and want you back but they don’t know if you’re down for that. ParkingLotGrass from Kenya are willing and able to help you tell your (ex)significant other that you’re there waiting for them. Here’s TURN AROUND.
Clay’s on this one too, by the way. Man, from the east to the west of Africa, dropping guest vocals on rock songs. Rock scene ‘ti take over.’
8) Really good song, turn around. Really good. So …there’s some of you…You finally summoned up the courage to ask out that human you’ve been crushing on and the CREATURE TURNED YOU DOWN RUDELY …RUDELY!!! Like what happened to letting you off easy? Well LIMP BIZKIT HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT HUMANS LIKE THAT!! HERE’S EAT YOU ALIVE
PS: Disclaimer – We here at AudioInferno.com do not approve of cannibalism. Neeeeup.
9) Now to take things to a melancholic place… You see, some of you in this season of love have had the displeasure of being cheated on and you’re hurting and in pain. And you’re angry you let yourself love. But in the end, you’re willing to forgive, live and let live. You’ve got a big heart man. I respect that. So this goes out to you. Here’s BROKEN MESS by THE CLASSIC CRIME.
10) First time I heard that song it went straight to REPEAT. LOVED IT! Now here’s the thing… there’s those of you who actually did the cheating. Yes you and here’s the thing, they don’t know because you sly as a fox. But inside, you’re actually feeling guilty. So much so that you wanna confess to your lover, even if it’ll spell the end of your relationship. Here’s a song with lyrics you might be able to relate to. I hope it makes you feel better. CHEAP AFFAIRS by WRITE THIS DOWN.
11) Sigh…So there’s those that have loved ones in the hospital beds. And you praying they get better. I think I have a song for you but first, a song for them. Here’s MY BODY IS A CAGE by PETER GABRIEL.
May they get well soon. I know what its like to look at a loved one lie in bed with pain written all over them. Its messed up. Sometimes you can’t even hope or pray because you’re too hurt from seeing them hurting. Strength to you, man.
12) Lest I forget, there’s those of you who will be spending time together for the last time. Maybe it’s because y’all have to go to different continents soon. Maybe It’s due to some other circumstances that you can’t really control. This one’s for you. GOODBYE by SKILLET.
For those who’ve been widowed and are finding it hard to move on, this song might help y’all too.
13) So back to y’all waiting in the hospital, sitting next to the bed of of a loved one as you wonder if they’ll make it out. I got just the thing for you. IF YOU FLY AWAY TONIGHT by DISCIPLE.
14) Then as a 14th and final song for this years Valentine. (You know, because Vals is on the 14th. Poetic, right?)
VALENTINES DAY by LINKIN PARK.
So… That’s it for this valentine season, I hope you guys enjoyed the songs on this list. And, to those who are having it rough during this season of love, this is AudioInferno.com’s way of telling you, “dear reader, we love y’all and we hope to see you ag…”
DUDE!! IT AIN’T OVER!! REMEMEBER! TOP 20!!! YOU CAN’T CON OUR READERS IN THE NAME OF BEING POETIC!!
1) So I know there’s some of you who were cheated on by a lover. Some by A FIANCE/FIANCEE!!! And you know you too hurt to take the person back and you just want to scream and rage in pain. I GOT JUST THE THING FOR YOU!!
WHITE LIVERED BY PHINEHAS!
“I TRUSTED YOU WITH MY LIFE
AND YOU MADE IT MY HELL!!!!”
2) THEN!! There are the narcissistic bastards among you that don’t give a flying-fecal-matter-hitting-the-fan about anyone! TEAR AWAY By DROWNING POOL is your anthem
3) Now lets take another step further into the dark side!! HATE!! ALL YOU FEEL IS HATE. YOU SEE RED GIFT WRAPS AND YOU WANT TO PAINT THEM BACK!! YOU SEE PEOPLE FEEDING EACH OTHER CHOCOLATE AND IT SICKENS YOUR STOMACH I HAVE JUST THE THING!!
PEOPLE=EQUAL!!$#!T by INTO INFERNUS
4) And MISS MAY I yelling I HATE EVERYTHING/EVERYONE
So there’s one song that just hit me. It’s Sunday…So for our christian brethren… Here’s MEMPHIS MAY FIRE singing ,
5) HE CAME WITH LOVE
6) and NO ORDINARY LOVE.
Happy Valentines day, everyone. Have a blast and share the love.
3 Doors DownClayCrossfadeDiscipleDrowning PoolImpending DoomInto InfernusKomosLimp Bizkitlinkin parkListLoveMemphis May FiremusicParkingLotGrassPeter GabrielPhinehasSkilletswitchfootThe Classic CrimeValentinevideoWe Came As RomansWrite this Down